NOTORIOUS B.I.G. - BORN AGAIN (INTRO) LYRICS
Writer(s): HARVEY, OSTEN / WALLACE, CHRISTOPHER / WALKER, JEFFREY / PIERRE, HARVE
Artist: Notorious B.I.G. Lyrics
Popularity: 19 users have visited this page this week.
What about ten years from now?
Ten years from now, where do I want to be? I want to be...just livin' man, just
Living comfortably with my *****s man, in a pool and ****, smoking plenty indo
You know I'm saying? I got my wife, just lounging with my wife you know I'm
With my daughter, her daughter, you know just laid back, just chillin,
You know I'm saying? Living all my *****s is living where I think I be? Ten
I don't think I will see it for real dogg for real man, that **** ain't
I don't think my luck is that good, I hope it is but if it ain't, so be it, I'm
(your dead wrong)
[Repeat til fade out]
The weaker the strong,
You got it going on,
Your dead wrong....
If you believe the lyrics are not correct you can Submit Corrections to us
Rate the song now!!!
Add a comment and share what Notorious B.I.G. Born Again (Intro) Lyrics means to you with your friends:
- Frankmusik - Chasing Shadows Lyrics
- Parker Ighile - Beneath the Silence Lyrics
- Ginuwine - Differences Lyrics
- Coldplay - Sparks Lyrics
- Jennifer Lopez - All I Have Ft. Ll. Cool J. Lyrics
- Pierce The Veil - Chemical Kids And Mechanical Brides Lyrics
- Train - When I Look To The Sky Lyrics
- Pink Floyd - Time Lyrics
- Mario Winans - I Don't Wanna Know Lyrics
- Toto - Hold The Line Lyrics
- 2Pac (Tupac Shakur) - Gangster Party Lyrics