OAK RIDGE BOYS - COLORS LYRICS
Artist: Oak Ridge Boys Lyrics
Popularity: 43 users have visited this page this week.
I first saw her standing on the corner of the stage and I've been pledging my allegiance ever since. We often take for granted her old familiar wave but that freedom cost a lot of brave young men and women.
It's one that's red as the bloodshed, blue as the wounded, white as the crosses on our soldier's graves. Through the rain, through the sun, these colors never run. No they never will.
Now I've seen people treat her like she was some old rag, clueless to the human sacrifice. But you'll always find a mother, a widow, a child, a sister or a brother with a carefully folded teardrop in their eyes.
It's one that's red as the bloodshed, blue as the wounded, white as the crosses on our soldier's graves. Through the rain, through the sun, these colors never run. No, these colors never run.
If you believe the lyrics are not correct you can Submit Corrections to us
Rate the song now!!!
Add a comment and share what Oak Ridge Boys Colors Lyrics means to you with your friends:
- Frankmusik - Chasing Shadows Lyrics
- Parker Ighile - Beneath the Silence Lyrics
- Christina Aguilera - Impossible Lyrics
- Oasis - Sad Song Lyrics
- Lonestar - Mr. Mom Lyrics
- Collin Raye - One Boy, One Girl Lyrics
- Counting Crows - Mr. Jones Lyrics
- Willy Wonka And The Chocolate Factory - Pure Imagination Lyrics
- Elton John - Something About The Way You Look Tonight Lyrics
- Enrique Iglesias - Don't Turn Off The Lights Lyrics
- Mercyme - Word Of God Speak Lyrics