OAK RIDGE BOYS - SAIL AWAY LYRICS
Artist: Oak Ridge Boys Lyrics
Popularity: 33 users have visited this page this week.
And my boat and I are ready to set sail.
If the weather keeps on holdin' and the wind is right
I'll be wrapped up in my sweet one's arms tonight.
As I skip across the waves my sails are high and full,
My mind is on the one I wait to see.
And I dream about an island somewhere in my mind,
Where someday I will take her off with me.
Then a smile comes upon me as I look across the bow;
I see a lady on the side.
But she will wait no more as I head for the shore,
Cause tonight I'm gonna take her for a ride.
And we will sail away on the wings of love into the night,
Cast out our fortunes on the sea.
Then we will go to sleep together with the rocking of the water,
And dream of how our life will someday be,
When she sails away with me.
If you believe the lyrics are not correct you can Submit Corrections to us
Rate the song now!!!
Add a comment and share what Oak Ridge Boys Sail Away Lyrics means to you with your friends:
- Frankmusik - Chasing Shadows Lyrics
- Parker Ighile - Beneath the Silence Lyrics
- Christina Aguilera - Impossible Lyrics
- Oasis - Sad Song Lyrics
- Lonestar - Mr. Mom Lyrics
- Collin Raye - One Boy, One Girl Lyrics
- Counting Crows - Mr. Jones Lyrics
- Willy Wonka And The Chocolate Factory - Pure Imagination Lyrics
- Elton John - Something About The Way You Look Tonight Lyrics
- Enrique Iglesias - Don't Turn Off The Lights Lyrics
- Mercyme - Word Of God Speak Lyrics