OATHEAN - PUNISHMENT OF BEING ALONE - IT'S CRUEL STRENGTH BREAKS ME AWAY LYRICS
Artist: Oathean Lyrics
Popularity: 13 users have visited this page this week.
To me, it's definitely dawn
But the sun is setting
I smelt the scent of despair once again.
My soul captured by darkness
I'm already depressed
The punishment of being alone
Its cruel strength breaks me away
It makes me be n more pain
Even if I tilt my ears
I hear nothing
What makes me so scared and frightened?
On a day where even the devil himself could appear right now before me
Loneliness is much scarier than horror
Even if I wake you with my laughter
I'll probably become depressed again
Soundless rage touches me
It approaches me, grbas my hair and speaks
I act as thought I didn't hear it
Where is my mind really headed?
If you believe the lyrics are not correct you can Submit Corrections to us
Rate the song now!!!
Add a comment and share what Oathean Punishment Of Being Alone - It's Cruel Strength Breaks Me Away Lyrics means to you with your friends:
- Frankmusik - Chasing Shadows Lyrics
- Parker Ighile - Beneath the Silence Lyrics
- Christina Aguilera - Impossible Lyrics
- Oasis - Sad Song Lyrics
- Lonestar - Mr. Mom Lyrics
- Collin Raye - One Boy, One Girl Lyrics
- Counting Crows - Mr. Jones Lyrics
- Willy Wonka And The Chocolate Factory - Pure Imagination Lyrics
- Elton John - Something About The Way You Look Tonight Lyrics
- Enrique Iglesias - Don't Turn Off The Lights Lyrics
- Mercyme - Word Of God Speak Lyrics