OATHEAN - THE LAST ELEGY FOR MY SAD SOUL LYRICS
Artist: Oathean Lyrics
Popularity: 21 users have visited this page this week.
Behind your smile is a dark shadow
Now with the two words of death
You became an existence that was no longer in my memory
The world has forgotten your existence now
No, the world may have forgotten that your name ever existed
Your sadness was too great to start a new life.
People who bash their necks...To a new world they head to.
The gorgeous flower is gruesome to you it as it dies equally divided
People guided to Heaven's gift
Their bodies will slowly vanish in the ground.
The spirit will leave the body to some place
I hear my spirit has not died
Life's all sadness molds me into a strong metal
With that I am able to begin my journey
To the angel that's yelling at me with rage with a sad voice...
Don't remember me anymore.
If you believe the lyrics are not correct you can Submit Corrections to us
Rate the song now!!!
Add a comment and share what Oathean The Last Elegy For My Sad Soul Lyrics means to you with your friends:
- Frankmusik - Chasing Shadows Lyrics
- Parker Ighile - Beneath the Silence Lyrics
- Christina Aguilera - Impossible Lyrics
- Oasis - Sad Song Lyrics
- Lonestar - Mr. Mom Lyrics
- Collin Raye - One Boy, One Girl Lyrics
- Counting Crows - Mr. Jones Lyrics
- Willy Wonka And The Chocolate Factory - Pure Imagination Lyrics
- Elton John - Something About The Way You Look Tonight Lyrics
- Enrique Iglesias - Don't Turn Off The Lights Lyrics
- Mercyme - Word Of God Speak Lyrics