OATHEAN - THE ROTTEN EGG SMELL ON MY BELLY LYRICS
Artist: Oathean Lyrics
Popularity: 10 users have visited this page this week.
Date: Originally added at 6:54 am October 07, 2003.
Being hit by my breathing in reality
The fact to keep breathing is a mystery.
Not even for a moment did I want this place...
Inside this small room, one day is accidental and disgraceful.
I already know. The fact that you will no longer be my existence...
My pure body has become covered in wounds
My pure soul has begun to rot little by little
My entire body begins to stink of a rotten egg scent
To an extent of not being able to sense.
Because of the little desire to go to America
Another disgraceful day has passed and I had to bed
Although I hope to sleep like this forever
I open my eyes and it's a cruel day
The red rotten egg smell is still on my belly
I can only stand still
I bow my head and send a somewhat happy greeting
But it taunts me
Quietly I stare at the white's land even if it feels farther away
Even if my limbs are twisted I can't make a sound.
If you believe the lyrics are not correct you can Submit Corrections to us
Rate the song now!!!
Add a comment and share what Oathean The Rotten Egg Smell On My Belly Lyrics means to you with your friends:
- Frankmusik - Chasing Shadows Lyrics
- Parker Ighile - Beneath the Silence Lyrics
- Christina Aguilera - Impossible Lyrics
- Oasis - Sad Song Lyrics
- Lonestar - Mr. Mom Lyrics
- Collin Raye - One Boy, One Girl Lyrics
- Counting Crows - Mr. Jones Lyrics
- Willy Wonka And The Chocolate Factory - Pure Imagination Lyrics
- Elton John - Something About The Way You Look Tonight Lyrics
- Enrique Iglesias - Don't Turn Off The Lights Lyrics
- Mercyme - Word Of God Speak Lyrics