OATHEAN - TRANSPARENT BLUE LIGHT- SO TOO MUCH TEARFUL... LYRICS
Artist: Oathean Lyrics
Popularity: 10 users have visited this page this week.
I tried to pass it but its gleaming eye stops me
The scent of sadness that frightens me
The cold air's scent pierces my skin
The sadness tears through and inserts my body.
I tried to tell it that it was no longer me
But I was sadly in joy
The girl has not yet erased from my mind
The day I crumbled
Catching my eyesight
The girl acted as though she did not know
Without knowledge of my accident
When my angel
Floats to me with a transparent blue light
So bright that I am in tears
The light being a little covered
The light covered by a man's back
He avoids me
I am in tears but it is what I wanted
Just like remembering the past
The time to disappear before Jesus.
After that time, not once have I been able to stand before him.
If there was a little desire in my life...
It's that my dirty spirit not be cursed onto you.
If you believe the lyrics are not correct you can Submit Corrections to us
Rate the song now!!!
Add a comment and share what Oathean Transparent Blue Light- So Too Much Tearful... Lyrics means to you with your friends:
- Frankmusik - Chasing Shadows Lyrics
- Parker Ighile - Beneath the Silence Lyrics
- Christina Aguilera - Impossible Lyrics
- Oasis - Sad Song Lyrics
- Lonestar - Mr. Mom Lyrics
- Collin Raye - One Boy, One Girl Lyrics
- Counting Crows - Mr. Jones Lyrics
- Willy Wonka And The Chocolate Factory - Pure Imagination Lyrics
- Elton John - Something About The Way You Look Tonight Lyrics
- Enrique Iglesias - Don't Turn Off The Lights Lyrics
- Mercyme - Word Of God Speak Lyrics