OBTAINED ENSLAVEMENT - SOULBLIGHT LYRICS
Artist: Obtained Enslavement Lyrics
Popularity: 10 users have visited this page this week.
With the soulblight came chaos and hate.
Few were those with hearts of purity
And forgotten were those who drowned in
Brought by others.
As mist the blight appeared.
It covered the lands in darkness and death.
As real as the soil they lived upon
Were the battles waiting to be won.
The field was charged.
The sound of steel meeting steel..............
Sung across the plains.
In every corned of the land one could feel the
Axes of war and spikes on clubs ripped and
Cut through flesh. Thousands fell.
Few were those, able to stand.
Risen by pride. The mist did not blind their
Still they breathed the air.......polluted by
But they stood proud, as one.......the
Songs of war were to be heard across the
Desolate and naked were the senses of
If you believe the lyrics are not correct you can Submit Corrections to us
Rate the song now!!!
Add a comment and share what Obtained Enslavement Soulblight Lyrics means to you with your friends:
- Frankmusik - Chasing Shadows Lyrics
- Parker Ighile - Beneath the Silence Lyrics
- Christina Aguilera - Impossible Lyrics
- Oasis - Sad Song Lyrics
- Lonestar - Mr. Mom Lyrics
- Collin Raye - One Boy, One Girl Lyrics
- Counting Crows - Mr. Jones Lyrics
- Willy Wonka And The Chocolate Factory - Pure Imagination Lyrics
- Elton John - Something About The Way You Look Tonight Lyrics
- Enrique Iglesias - Don't Turn Off The Lights Lyrics
- Mercyme - Word Of God Speak Lyrics