OBTAINED ENSLAVEMENT - THE SHEPHERD AND THE HOUNDS OF HELL LYRICS
Artist: Obtained Enslavement Lyrics
Popularity: 17 users have visited this page this week.
A pale man dressed in cape,
walking on the field alone
His rod is dragged
along the soil he walks upon
The flame that once burned in his eyes
is now forever gone
he feels his spirit weaken.
Has he been abandoned by his god?
His body lies crawled up to a fire that
is burning through the night
Why so vulnerable,
why so filled with fright?
What is that this man is hiding?
What cross does he bare?
Why does he follow
the sound of dogs howling?
What is it that he fears?
The howling is the Hound of Hell
released on earth
The Shepherd failed - the flock is free
to roam in a realm they call their own
They bring temptation,
as the snake that tempted me
In an Eden of such beauty,
you will never see
If you believe the lyrics are not correct you can Submit Corrections to us
Rate the song now!!!
Add a comment and share what Obtained Enslavement The Shepherd And The Hounds Of Hell Lyrics means to you with your friends:
- Frankmusik - Chasing Shadows Lyrics
- Parker Ighile - Beneath the Silence Lyrics
- Christina Aguilera - Impossible Lyrics
- Oasis - Sad Song Lyrics
- Lonestar - Mr. Mom Lyrics
- Collin Raye - One Boy, One Girl Lyrics
- Counting Crows - Mr. Jones Lyrics
- Willy Wonka And The Chocolate Factory - Pure Imagination Lyrics
- Elton John - Something About The Way You Look Tonight Lyrics
- Enrique Iglesias - Don't Turn Off The Lights Lyrics
- Mercyme - Word Of God Speak Lyrics