OBTAINED ENSLAVEMENT - VOICE FROM A STARLESS DOMAIN LYRICS
Artist: Obtained Enslavement Lyrics
Popularity: 11 users have visited this page this week.
Wandering endlessly in solitude
A vision guides.
A vision of wisdom and magic.
Fear reigns in his heart.
His cursed soul yearns for an end.
A veils lays across the land.
The shimmering dusk flickers and dies
A hazy darkness beyond the realms of mortality
Shadows take form before his eyes
At his side stands the wise one
He who dwells in starless domains
His voice as that of a wandering soul
The key shall you reveal
In a realm few mortals dare to encounter
An odyssey that knows no limits
You must seek the four winds
Dance with the storms
Soar with spirits of old
On an endless blackened sky
You must journey through flames
Of hatred and temptation
Defeat the mighty serpent
Whom exists in spirits of fire
You must venture deep
Into wells of fate
Alone - in sorrow
Where dreams become reality
You must master the ancient arts
Magic and mystery buried in stone
Dive into the dark eternity
No fear in your heart
A final battle you shall encounter
From without and within
Where truth is diminished by chaos
And will is lured to darkness
If you believe the lyrics are not correct you can Submit Corrections to us
Rate the song now!!!
Add a comment and share what Obtained Enslavement Voice From A Starless Domain Lyrics means to you with your friends:
- Frankmusik - Chasing Shadows Lyrics
- Parker Ighile - Beneath the Silence Lyrics
- Christina Aguilera - Impossible Lyrics
- Oasis - Sad Song Lyrics
- Lonestar - Mr. Mom Lyrics
- Collin Raye - One Boy, One Girl Lyrics
- Counting Crows - Mr. Jones Lyrics
- Willy Wonka And The Chocolate Factory - Pure Imagination Lyrics
- Elton John - Something About The Way You Look Tonight Lyrics
- Enrique Iglesias - Don't Turn Off The Lights Lyrics
- Mercyme - Word Of God Speak Lyrics