OCONNOR SINEAD - MY SPECIAL CHILD LYRICS
Artist: Oconnor Sinead Lyrics
Popularity: 32 users have visited this page this week.
Her yellow skin and her dark curl
And how her father's heart was frozen
I spoke to her and I said:
"You won't regret the mother you have chosen"
I lied. Where's she tonight?
I left him now we're apart
And I think about his cruel heart
And how his lies have left mine broken
To think that I spoke to him then I said:
"She won't regret the father she has chosen"
I lied. Where's he tonight?
You were precious to me
After all I called you into being
I wanted you to know that
Yes, you were precious to me
And I miss my little boy
I strayed away, so far away
And I need him tonight
To feel his hands around my face
His loving eyes
His happy face
Would be so right
Once I sat in my husbands car
Him in my arms, woke up and saw me crying
My heart wouldn't work
And this he did my special child
He touched my face with his hand and smiled
Oh boy, everything's all right
Don't cry, everything's all right
Don't cry, Jakes's here tonight
Don't hide, Jake's here alive
If you believe the lyrics are not correct you can Submit Corrections to us
Rate the song now!!!
Add a comment and share what Oconnor Sinead My Special Child Lyrics means to you with your friends:
- Frankmusik - Chasing Shadows Lyrics
- Parker Ighile - Beneath the Silence Lyrics
- Saajan Movie - Mera Dil Bhi Kitna Pagal Hain Lyrics
- Johnny Cash - Ship Those Niggers Back Lyrics
- The Cure - Let's Go To Bed Lyrics
- Kerispatih - Lagu Rindu Lyrics
- Lifehouse - Blind Lyrics
- R. Kelly - I Believe I Can Fly Lyrics
- Raaz Movie - Aap Ke Pyaar Mein Lyrics
- The Corrs - Summer Sunshine Lyrics
- Johnny Cash - Big Bad John Lyrics