ODD PROJECT - SILVER SCREEN LOVERS LYRICS
Artist: Odd Project Lyrics
Popularity: 10 users have visited this page this week.
Date: Originally added at 6:54 am October 07, 2003.
So desperate and time consuming is this filthy habit.
Wherefore every word left unsaid lies.
A thousand empty thoughts.
Racing through my head.
We are just silver screen lovers.
This isn't real.
And this is where it leads me,
going down the same sad road, with the same sad end.
Where it's always 4am.
And i still can't sleep
The wolves wait for me patiently.
All my hopes and dreams, couldn't bring you back to me.
But youre not foolin' anyone when you said you've changed.
The wolves wait for me so patiently Infected and ailing.
Take these maggots from my rotting flesh and rid me of this disease.
Where all my hopes and dreams still couldn't bring you back to me.
But you're not fooling anyone when you say you changed
If you believe the lyrics are not correct you can Submit Corrections to us
Rate the song now!!!
Add a comment and share what Odd Project Silver Screen Lovers Lyrics means to you with your friends:
- Frankmusik - Chasing Shadows Lyrics
- Parker Ighile - Beneath the Silence Lyrics
- Saajan Movie - Mera Dil Bhi Kitna Pagal Hain Lyrics
- Johnny Cash - Ship Those Niggers Back Lyrics
- The Cure - Let's Go To Bed Lyrics
- Kerispatih - Lagu Rindu Lyrics
- Lifehouse - Blind Lyrics
- R. Kelly - I Believe I Can Fly Lyrics
- Raaz Movie - Aap Ke Pyaar Mein Lyrics
- The Corrs - Summer Sunshine Lyrics
- Johnny Cash - Big Bad John Lyrics