OF MONTREAL - AN INTRODUCTION FOR ISABELL LYRICS
Artist: Of Montreal Lyrics
Popularity: 7 users have visited this page this week.
Date: Originally added at 6:54 am October 07, 2003.
Present owner of the Edward lam wax museum
Daughter of the comedic duo Dorothy and Edward.
Do you remember them?
They accomplished mild success on the stages
Of the vaudeville theatres in Blackpool
And in London that was before the advent of Hollywood.
When vaudeville died
And people stopped going to see them
So they took out a loan
And built a big wax museum
Inside of an old aban- dened vaudeville theatre.
It was about this time
That Dorothy gave birth to their only child
And named her Isabell
And from that day they were so happy and gay.
Momma, papa and their sweet
And thoughtful treasured fair haired angel baby girl.
Eventually a half a century passes we see
Edward in a wheel chair Dorothy in granny glasses
And Isabell the proud proprietor of the wax museam.
Isabell would you like to tell
About the bell hidden inside your name.
Does it ring every time someone calle out Isabell?
Do you hear it when you run?
If it broke they'd yell out "Isa" instead of Isabell until you fixed your bell
If you believe the lyrics are not correct you can Submit Corrections to us
Rate the song now!!!
Add a comment and share what Of Montreal An Introduction For Isabell Lyrics means to you with your friends:
- Parker Ighile - Beneath the Silence Lyrics
- Ella Henderson - Waiting Lyrics
- Saajan Movie - Mera Dil Bhi Kitna Pagal Hain Lyrics
- Johnny Cash - Ship Those Niggers Back Lyrics
- The Cure - Let's Go To Bed Lyrics
- Kerispatih - Lagu Rindu Lyrics
- Lifehouse - Blind Lyrics
- R. Kelly - I Believe I Can Fly Lyrics
- Raaz Movie - Aap Ke Pyaar Mein Lyrics
- The Corrs - Summer Sunshine Lyrics
- Johnny Cash - Big Bad John Lyrics