OF MONTREAL - LET'S DO EVERYTHING FOR THE FIRST TIME FOREVER LYRICS
Artist: Of Montreal Lyrics
Popularity: 5 users have visited this page this week.
Because when we kissed for the first time I was distracted.
I couldn't believe it was true that I was truly really finally kissing you.
Will you hug me again so I can pretend we're embracing for the first time.
Cause when you held me for the first time I lost my senses.
I couldn't believe it was real
Inside I was laughing and dancing like peppermint eels
You are a miracle like Madeline Meech
Consoling moaning stallions on the beach.
While they choke up foam for the tide
May we dance again so I can pretend we're dancing for the first time
Because when we danced for the first time I was so nervous.
I could hardly stay on my feet.
My felicity must not have been very discreet.
Will you give me your hand so I can pretend I'm holding it for the first time?
Let's do everything for the first time forever.
And if forever you are my friend I'll never ever feel unhappy again
You are a miracle like Hanze Cercheek transposing scores
By Satie on the beak of an inimical red breasted lark
If you believe the lyrics are not correct you can Submit Corrections to us
Rate the song now!!!
Add a comment and share what Of Montreal Let's Do Everything For The First Time Forever Lyrics means to you with your friends:
- Frankmusik - Chasing Shadows Lyrics
- Parker Ighile - Beneath the Silence Lyrics
- Saajan Movie - Mera Dil Bhi Kitna Pagal Hain Lyrics
- Johnny Cash - Ship Those Niggers Back Lyrics
- The Cure - Let's Go To Bed Lyrics
- Kerispatih - Lagu Rindu Lyrics
- Lifehouse - Blind Lyrics
- R. Kelly - I Believe I Can Fly Lyrics
- Raaz Movie - Aap Ke Pyaar Mein Lyrics
- The Corrs - Summer Sunshine Lyrics
- Johnny Cash - Big Bad John Lyrics