OF MONTREAL - THE HOPELESS OPUS OR THE GREAT BATTLE OF THE UNFRIENDLY RIDICULOUS LYRICS
Writer(s): KEVIN BARNES
Artist: Of Montreal Lyrics
Popularity: 11 users have visited this page this week.
Along the ocean floor.
Your dress was made of egg shells.
My hair was in a pompadour
While we were hunting for the Marshmallow Coast.
I played a prank that brought shame to one of my colleagues.
I taught Herr Coushiboe's eyes how to imitate a bog.
They employed their new talent perhaps too frequently.
Finding this incarnation preferable
They decided to stay that way
But then his eyes became ambitious
And they started to grow.
They felt confined as a bog and wanted more recognition.
They desired to be acknowledged by a map
And that is how Coushiboe discovered my gag.
When he opened up a map and saw his eyes looking back at him
If you believe the lyrics are not correct you can Submit Corrections to us
Rate the song now!!!
Add a comment and share what Of Montreal The Hopeless Opus Or The Great Battle Of The Unfriendly Ridiculous Lyrics means to you with your friends:
- Frankmusik - Chasing Shadows Lyrics
- Parker Ighile - Beneath the Silence Lyrics
- Saajan Movie - Mera Dil Bhi Kitna Pagal Hain Lyrics
- Johnny Cash - Ship Those Niggers Back Lyrics
- The Cure - Let's Go To Bed Lyrics
- Kerispatih - Lagu Rindu Lyrics
- Lifehouse - Blind Lyrics
- R. Kelly - I Believe I Can Fly Lyrics
- Raaz Movie - Aap Ke Pyaar Mein Lyrics
- The Corrs - Summer Sunshine Lyrics
- Johnny Cash - Big Bad John Lyrics