OF MONTREAL - TIM I WISH YOU WERE BORN A GIRL LYRICS
Artist: Of Montreal Lyrics
Popularity: 6 users have visited this page this week.
So I could've been your boyfriend.
I know it's not possible now.
I just never met a girl I like half as much as you.
And we could lay around in bed, stay there all day,
Or at least until the afternoon
And I could make you spaghetti with tomato sauce
With just a touch of oregano and a parsley stem.
And then when you got sick,
I could take the day off work.
I could've made you chicken soup,
And we could watch soap operas
- oh, those TV dramas!
I could catch your cold
and you could take care of me.
If I could've met you at school, or met you at work,
It would have changed everything.
Those years of losing, confusion and insecurity,
They would have been shared,
they would have been easier.
Tim, wish you were born a girl, wish you were born a girl.
So I could've been your fiancé.
I'm not saying you can't be all these things for me,
But it's just not the same because you're a man,
and so am I.
If you believe the lyrics are not correct you can Submit Corrections to us
Rate the song now!!!
Add a comment and share what Of Montreal Tim I Wish You Were Born A Girl Lyrics means to you with your friends:
- Frankmusik - Chasing Shadows Lyrics
- Parker Ighile - Beneath the Silence Lyrics
- Saajan Movie - Mera Dil Bhi Kitna Pagal Hain Lyrics
- Johnny Cash - Ship Those Niggers Back Lyrics
- The Cure - Let's Go To Bed Lyrics
- Kerispatih - Lagu Rindu Lyrics
- Lifehouse - Blind Lyrics
- R. Kelly - I Believe I Can Fly Lyrics
- Raaz Movie - Aap Ke Pyaar Mein Lyrics
- The Corrs - Summer Sunshine Lyrics
- Johnny Cash - Big Bad John Lyrics