OINGO BOINGO - BALLAD OF THE CAVEMAN LYRICS
Artist: Oingo Boingo Lyrics
Popularity: 9 users have visited this page this week.
His skull contained but half a brain but he didn't mind at all
He's a hot shot caveman, YA-BA-DAB-A-DOO
Who loved to fight and brawl
He walked the misty PLAINS OF time to find whatever he could find
Then at last he saw her there, covered with hair
A cavegirl looking right his way, half naked, half well who can say
Such a thing he'd never seen before, Well then need I tell you more
The caveman fell in love, love, love
And so he wielded his club
Oooh oooh what could he do?
You can't blame a fellow for trying his luck,
He's just a simple caveman who wanted to---
Well when the cavegirl came around she had some things to relate
about the methods he used to communicate
And she said--
OOOH OOOH WHAT COULD YOU DO?
I never expected a caveman to exhibit much finesse,
but a fifty pound club ain't exactly a caress
So if you want to call me, you better learn to talk
Until you learn some manners buddy,
Take a walk!
If you believe the lyrics are not correct you can Submit Corrections to us
Rate the song now!!!
Add a comment and share what Oingo Boingo Ballad of the Caveman Lyrics means to you with your friends:
- Frankmusik - Chasing Shadows Lyrics
- Parker Ighile - Beneath the Silence Lyrics
- Saajan Movie - Mera Dil Bhi Kitna Pagal Hain Lyrics
- Johnny Cash - Ship Those Niggers Back Lyrics
- The Cure - Let's Go To Bed Lyrics
- Kerispatih - Lagu Rindu Lyrics
- Lifehouse - Blind Lyrics
- R. Kelly - I Believe I Can Fly Lyrics
- Raaz Movie - Aap Ke Pyaar Mein Lyrics
- The Corrs - Summer Sunshine Lyrics
- Johnny Cash - Big Bad John Lyrics