OLD 97'S - STONED LYRICS
Writer(s):MENDEZ, LESTER A/ARMSTRONG, ROLLO/ARMSTRONG, DIDO
Artist: Old 97's Lyrics
Popularity: 12 users have visited this page this week.
'Cause I just can't seem to think straight anymore.
Can't figure out where I'm at, maybe Memphis, maybe Mexico.
I think you're swell but I ain't gonna tell you so.
I think you're great but it's late and I'd better go.
Hitchhike to Rhome. Take the Greyhound to Fredericksburg.
Well I'm flat broke, I've been smoking butts for days.
If you believe the lyrics are not correct you can Submit Corrections to us
Rate the song now!!!
Add a comment and share what Old 97's Stoned Lyrics means to you with your friends:
- Frankmusik - Chasing Shadows Lyrics
- Parker Ighile - Beneath the Silence Lyrics
- Black Eyed Peas - Hey Mama Lyrics
- Eagles - Wasted Time Lyrics
- Blue October - Calling You Lyrics
- Lionel Richie - You Are The Sun, You Are The Rain Lyrics
- Blink-182 - Aliens Exist Lyrics
- George Michael - Last Christmas Lyrics
- Mariah Carey - Against All Odds Lyrics
- Sarah Mclachlan - I Love You Lyrics
- 3 Doors Down - Away From The Sun Lyrics