ONE-21 - TOUR LYRICS
Artist: One-21 Lyrics
Popularity: 4 users have visited this page this week.
Date: Originally added at 6:54 am October 07, 2003.
Especially when you don't have any money
1997 was our first big trip
We didn't get too far before we ruined Tom's car
Can't seem to get a break down on the interstate
3 day van may have been a mistake
Picking up Paul in the U-Haul
Danadar let me out it's hot back here
well this may not be what we expected
But soon all our problems will be corrected
Some how everything seems to turnout find
(and we know who to thank every time)
One highlight was playing the underground stage
But Pauls not even making minimum wage
Now all of our shows are falling through
So we got nothing to do
And three pirates too
Gimme a coke with 6 straws
Who's got 10 bucks to feed us all?
There's not much to eat
Looks like Tom Manns is cheap
I'd like to pay for my friends
But there's nothing to spend
(Nothing to spend)
Tom cant pass the teacher test
And the old van plays cassettes too fast (kenny)
I'm sick of work
Let's try and go full time
Invade the united states with the deal and the saints!
DId you bring your toothbrush?
No you didn't did you?
Nothing ever goes the way it should
If you believe the lyrics are not correct you can Submit Corrections to us
Rate the song now!!!
Add a comment and share what One-21 Tour Lyrics means to you with your friends:
- Frankmusik - Chasing Shadows Lyrics
- Parker Ighile - Beneath the Silence Lyrics
- Phil Collins - Easy Lover Lyrics
- Westlife - Obvious Lyrics
- Stephen Bishop - On And On Lyrics
- Christina Aguilera - I'm Ok Lyrics
- A Day To Remember - The Danger In Starting A Fire Lyrics
- Sarah Mclachlan - Fallen Lyrics
- Side A - Tell Me Lyrics
- Third Eye Blind - She Likes Me For Me Lyrics
- Lynyrd Skynyrd - The Ballad Of Curtis Lowe Lyrics