OPETH - ISOLATION YEARS LYRICS
Writer(s):AKERFELDT, MIKAEL LARS
Artist: Opeth Lyrics
Popularity: 15 users have visited this page this week.
Date: Originally added at 6:54 am October 07, 2003.
As I read Rosemary's letter
Her writing's honest
Can't forget the years she's lost
She talks about her love
And as I read
"I'll die alone"
I know she's aching
There's a certain detail seen here
The pen must have slipped to the side
And left a stain
Next to his name
She knows he's gone
Is all that would remain
"The wound in me is pouring out
To rest on a lover's shore"
Lyrics © Universal Music Publishing Group
If you believe the lyrics are not correct you can Submit Corrections to us
Isolation Years gets avg. rating 10 out of 10 based on 1 ratings. Rate the song now!!!
Add a comment and share what Opeth Isolation Years Lyrics means to you with your friends:
- The-Dream - High Art Lyrics
- England Dan - I'd Really Love To See You Tonight Lyrics
- Lea Salonga - Reflection Lyrics
- Sarah Mclachlan - I Love You Lyrics
- Eagles - Wasted Time Lyrics
- Third Eye Blind - She Likes Me For Me Lyrics
- Westlife - Obvious Lyrics
- Bush - Little Things Lyrics
- Side A - Tell Me Lyrics
- Brad Paisley - I'm Gonna Miss Her Lyrics