OSKER - LUCKY LYRICS
Writer(s):Williams, Jerry Jr
Artist: Osker Lyrics
Popularity: 5 users have visited this page this week.
I'm glad with what I got so you won't hear one word of regret coming out of my mouth.
I've wasted so much goddamn precious time worrying and complaining.
I'm so spoiled my eyes sewn shut.
I thought I was caught in a rut,
But I'm in no danger.
Yeah, I'm lucky.
Some people are more dull than me.
I'm so afraid of turning into a blank face.
Did you get lost on the drive?
How does it feel to be completely unnerved by the repetitive pounding of every day?
And every ****ing day you're doing something,
How does it feel to go nowhere?
Where will you be 15 years from now?
Because accomplishments are nothing but instant gratification.
And were all gonna rot...
If you believe the lyrics are not correct you can Submit Corrections to us
Rate the song now!!!
Add a comment and share what Osker Lucky Lyrics means to you with your friends:
- Ella Henderson - Waiting Lyrics
- Kelly Rowland - Dirty Laundry Lyrics
- Elton John - The One Lyrics
- England Dan - I'd Really Love To See You Tonight Lyrics
- Blue - If You Come Back Lyrics
- Faith Hill - There You'll Be Lyrics
- Blue - All Rise Lyrics
- Daft Punk - One More Time Lyrics
- 2Pac (Tupac Shakur) - Dear Mama Lyrics
- Brad Paisley - I'm Gonna Miss Her Lyrics
- Phineas And Ferb - Theme Song Lyrics