P.J. HARVEY - THE LAST LIVING ROSE LYRICS
Writer(s): HARVEY, POLLY
Artist: P.J. Harvey Lyrics
Popularity: 17 users have visited this page this week.
Take me back to beautiful England
And the grey, damp filthiness of ages,
And battered books and
Fog rolling down behind the mountains,
On the graveyards, and dead sea-captains.
Let me walk through the stinking alleys
To the music of drunken beatings,
Past the Thames River, glistening like gold
Hastily sold for nothing.
Let me watch night fall on the river,
The moon rise up and turn to silver,
The sky move,
The ocean shimmer,
The hedge shake,
The last living rose, quiver.
Ah ah ah ah
Ah ah ah ah
If you believe the lyrics are not correct you can Submit Corrections to us
Rate the song now!!!
Add a comment and share what P.J. Harvey The Last Living Rose Lyrics means to you with your friends:
- Kat Dahlia - Fireman Lyrics
- Chvrches - Gun Lyrics
- Oceana - Endless Summer Lyrics
- Chris Isaak - Graduation Day Lyrics
- Lou Bega - Mambo Number 5 Lyrics
- Police - Every Breath You Take Lyrics
- Seether - Fine Again Lyrics
- Taylor Swift - Begin Again Lyrics
- Aswad - Shine Lyrics
- Glenn Frey - You Belong To The City Lyrics
- Tim Mcgraw - Butterfly Kisses Lyrics