P.J. HARVEY - JOY LYRICS
Writer(s): HARVEY, POLLY JEAN
Artist: P.j. Harvey Lyrics
Popularity: 8 users have visited this page this week.
A life un-wed
Thirty years old
Never danced a step
She would have left these red hills far behind if not for her condition
'Would have left these red hills long ago if not for my condition'
She looked away
Into a hollow sky
Came face to face
With her own innocence surrounding her until it never was a question
Innocence so suffocating, now she cannot move, no question
No hope for Joy
No hope or faith
She wanted to go blind
Wanted hope to stay
'I've been believing in nothing since I was born, it never was a question.'
If you believe the lyrics are not correct you can Submit Corrections to us
Rate the song now!!!
Add a comment and share what P.j. Harvey Joy Lyrics means to you with your friends:
- Ella Henderson - Waiting Lyrics
- Kelly Rowland - Dirty Laundry Lyrics
- Lea Salonga - Reflection Lyrics
- Oasis - Married With Children Lyrics
- Whitney Houston - Didn't We Almost Have It All Lyrics
- Pete Murray - So Beautiful Lyrics
- Take That - Back For Good Lyrics
- Aretha Franklin - I Never Loved A Man Lyrics
- Ludacris - Get Back Lyrics
- Sarah Mclachlan - Sweet Surrender Lyrics
- Bush - Little Things Lyrics