POD - KNOW ME LYRICS
Artist: Pod Lyrics
Popularity: 8 users have visited this page this week.
Date: Originally added at 6:54 am October 07, 2003.
Listen my cry, What do you hear?
Live my breath, How do you feel?
Look my soul, What do you see?
Imagine a moment, You don't know me
Take five seconds and listen up, Open your mind
Never met me face to face, but persist to talk behind my back
In face, you never even seen me never been where I am
From, where I'm at, or even be me so check me, test me,
I ain't got nothing to loose, been down since the beginning
Stop and stare at me not who you are
Cuz your to scared to be
Reap what I've sown, it all goes along with my past
It's not the first time I've struggled and it won't be the last
No class, when you talk about another how can you say
You love me, when you hate your brother, you smother
But my faith keeps me difference between me and you holmes
Is that I'm forgiven, I got your back if you're down with my crew
I looked to him, so I don't answer to you
Who am I, I am you
I'm just like you
Listen my cry and tell me, I know you hear me
Live my breath and tell me, I know you feel me
Look my soul, and tell me, I know you see me
I know you love me
If you believe the lyrics are not correct you can Submit Corrections to us
Rate the song now!!!
Add a comment and share what Pod Know Me Lyrics means to you with your friends:
- The Saturdays - Gentleman Lyrics
- The Lonely Island - Spring Break Anthem Lyrics
- P. Diddy (Puff Daddy) - I Need A Girl (Part Two) Lyrics
- Rascal Flatts - I Melt Lyrics
- Diana Ross - I'm Coming Out Lyrics
- Rachel Alejandro - Paalam Na Lyrics
- Aerosmith - The Other Side Lyrics
- Michael Jackson - The Way You Make Me Feel Lyrics
- John Mayer - Clarity Lyrics
- Lana Del Rey - Body Electric Lyrics
- Mariah Carey - Endless Love Lyrics