PADDY SCHMIDT - SALLY WHEATLEY LYRICS
Artist: Paddy Schmidt Lyrics
Popularity: 18 users have visited this page this week.
Date: Originally added at 6:54 am October 07, 2003.
where I once was blithe and glad,
I could trip about the town
both trim and neatly,
I was happy night and morn
but from all such joys I'm shorn,
Since I fell so deep in love
with Sally Wheatley.
And it's oh dear me what am I gonna dae,
Sally's stole away me heart completely,
And I'll never get it back
for she gans with Mr. Black,
And they say he's goin' to marry Sally Wheatley.
Now I never saw such a lass
and I know she likes her glass,
She could toss a pot of whiskey over neatly,
Now it's right to take a drop
when you know just when to stop,
That was just the very way with Sally Wheatley.
How I felt I didn't knaw
the first time I Sally saw,
In a threesome reel
she hopped about so neatly,
Well I might've had a chance
if I'd asked her up to dance,
But I was over shy to speak
to Sally Wheatley.
Now he must have made it right
when he took her home that night,
'Cos after work dressed up
he goes to see her nightly,
There's great danger in delay
or I wouldn't be sad today,
If I had my heart t'would break
for Sally Wheatley
If you believe the lyrics are not correct you can Submit Corrections to us
Rate the song now!!!
Add a comment and share what Paddy Schmidt SALLY WHEATLEY Lyrics means to you with your friends:
- Ella Henderson - Waiting Lyrics
- Kelly Rowland - Dirty Laundry Lyrics
- Luther Vandross - I'd Rather Lyrics
- Bacilos - Caraluna Lyrics
- Christina Aguilera - Nobody Wants To Be Lonely Lyrics
- Limp Bizkit - Rearranged Lyrics
- Johnny Cash - A Thing Called Love Lyrics
- Cinderella - Nobody's Fool Lyrics
- The Cure - Burn Lyrics
- Jason Mraz - I'm Yours Lyrics
- Ella Fitzgerald - Fever Lyrics