PAIN (AMERICAN BAND) - IDLE HANDS LYRICS
Artist: Pain (American Band) Lyrics
Popularity: 15 users have visited this page this week.
Date: Originally added at 6:54 am October 07, 2003.
and don't you know there are things far worse than that?
i used to spell out all my problems in simple one-line declarations
and analyze my feelings for things in similar ways
this may be the finest thing
the finest thing i've found to date
but the bed is where i'd be all day if given half a chance
i used to spell out all my problems but kept them hidden in a bottle
and sealed the cork and sent it off and waited for a good reply one day
and still i maintain this grudge for people cuz' they're not like me
and there are several things that i think rank far worse than that
i used to envy all the people who cursed at things for useless reasons
and kept my dark side hidden in my pocket and i thought i had it made
If you believe the lyrics are not correct you can Submit Corrections to us
Rate the song now!!!
Add a comment and share what Pain (American Band) Idle Hands Lyrics means to you with your friends:
- Ella Henderson - Waiting Lyrics
- Kelly Rowland - Dirty Laundry Lyrics
- Luther Vandross - I'd Rather Lyrics
- Bacilos - Caraluna Lyrics
- Christina Aguilera - Nobody Wants To Be Lonely Lyrics
- Limp Bizkit - Rearranged Lyrics
- Johnny Cash - A Thing Called Love Lyrics
- Cinderella - Nobody's Fool Lyrics
- The Cure - Burn Lyrics
- Jason Mraz - I'm Yours Lyrics
- Ella Fitzgerald - Fever Lyrics