PAIN - UMBRELLA LYRICS
Artist: Pain Lyrics
Popularity: 7 users have visited this page this week.
On a rooftop one day
To put physical laws on
Goggles on and my shoes tied
Thumbs upturned for the big ride.
I’ll step into a soft glide
To the earth far below.
Off I went and down I fell
Like a missile shot to hell.
Umbrella snapped in three,
You’re a simile for me.
If you believe the lyrics are not correct you can Submit Corrections to us
Rate the song now!!!
Add a comment and share what Pain Umbrella Lyrics means to you with your friends:
- Ella Henderson - Waiting Lyrics
- Kelly Rowland - Dirty Laundry Lyrics
- Luther Vandross - I'd Rather Lyrics
- Bacilos - Caraluna Lyrics
- Christina Aguilera - Nobody Wants To Be Lonely Lyrics
- Limp Bizkit - Rearranged Lyrics
- Johnny Cash - A Thing Called Love Lyrics
- Cinderella - Nobody's Fool Lyrics
- The Cure - Burn Lyrics
- Jason Mraz - I'm Yours Lyrics
- Ella Fitzgerald - Fever Lyrics