PAINT IT BLACK - AN HOUR AND A HALF LATE FOR HAPPY HOUR LYRICS
Artist: Paint It Black Lyrics
Popularity: 22 users have visited this page this week.
You're just a big mouth waiting for the "all fall down." I'm just a fist with a glass and some despair to drown, You think you know what's up? I'll turn it upside down. A guillotine waiting for the head that wears the crown. Get off my back and I'll get off yours. Call off the attack, it's such a fucking bore.
If you believe the lyrics are not correct you can Submit Corrections to us
Rate the song now!!!
Add a comment and share what Paint It Black An Hour And A Half Late For Happy Hour Lyrics means to you with your friends:
- Ella Henderson - Waiting Lyrics
- Kelly Rowland - Dirty Laundry Lyrics
- Luther Vandross - I'd Rather Lyrics
- Bacilos - Caraluna Lyrics
- Christina Aguilera - Nobody Wants To Be Lonely Lyrics
- Limp Bizkit - Rearranged Lyrics
- Johnny Cash - A Thing Called Love Lyrics
- Cinderella - Nobody's Fool Lyrics
- The Cure - Burn Lyrics
- Jason Mraz - I'm Yours Lyrics
- Ella Fitzgerald - Fever Lyrics