PAINT IT BLACK - CHECK YR MATH LYRICS
Artist: Paint It Black Lyrics
Popularity: 11 users have visited this page this week.
It's a one-sided diatribe, and I'm on the wrong side.
It's not a traffic stop.
But I'm sure you'd make a pretty good cop.
This is not a photograph.
We never advertise, just cut them down to size.
These are your rules of engagement:
Shoot first, ask questions later.
It's never just black and white.
But that's all you see.
Talk minus action is still zero.
We won't allow another witch hunt here,
so check your math, don't go off half-cocked.
Your mouth is loaded and locked.
If you believe the lyrics are not correct you can Submit Corrections to us
Rate the song now!!!
Add a comment and share what Paint It Black Check Yr Math Lyrics means to you with your friends:
- Ella Henderson - Waiting Lyrics
- Kelly Rowland - Dirty Laundry Lyrics
- Luther Vandross - I'd Rather Lyrics
- Bacilos - Caraluna Lyrics
- Christina Aguilera - Nobody Wants To Be Lonely Lyrics
- Limp Bizkit - Rearranged Lyrics
- Johnny Cash - A Thing Called Love Lyrics
- Cinderella - Nobody's Fool Lyrics
- The Cure - Burn Lyrics
- Jason Mraz - I'm Yours Lyrics
- Ella Fitzgerald - Fever Lyrics