PAINT IT BLACK - FOUR DEADLY VENOMS LYRICS
Artist: Paint It Black Lyrics
Popularity: 10 users have visited this page this week.
I keep screaming, never learned my lesson.
Demolition is out best invention, and our favorite mode of transgression.
Kick, snare, amp blare,
We're black & blue but we don't care.
Iron lung, broken rung; awaiting sentence,
So I'll reap what I sow and I'll rest where I reside.
Our hearts are cracked, but still intact.
Welcome to the city that shoves you back.
To resist, some twist their hands into fists.
But fighting each other, like slumber, keeps us under.
If you believe the lyrics are not correct you can Submit Corrections to us
Rate the song now!!!
Add a comment and share what Paint It Black Four Deadly Venoms Lyrics means to you with your friends:
- Ella Henderson - Waiting Lyrics
- Kelly Rowland - Dirty Laundry Lyrics
- Luther Vandross - I'd Rather Lyrics
- Bacilos - Caraluna Lyrics
- Christina Aguilera - Nobody Wants To Be Lonely Lyrics
- Limp Bizkit - Rearranged Lyrics
- Johnny Cash - A Thing Called Love Lyrics
- Cinderella - Nobody's Fool Lyrics
- The Cure - Burn Lyrics
- Jason Mraz - I'm Yours Lyrics
- Ella Fitzgerald - Fever Lyrics