PAINT IT BLACK - NICARAGUA LYRICS
Artist: Paint It Black Lyrics
Popularity: 8 users have visited this page this week.
You better watch who you call "backwards,"
Who you call "uncivilized."
Treat people like pigeons, I hope they peck out your eyes.
Throwing crumbs and passing judgement,
nobody asked you to import that shit
I see paradise and you see pavement,
Your renovations make a mess of it.
Erect monuments to excess, until there's no room left.
We'll turn this place into a tomb.
If you believe the lyrics are not correct you can Submit Corrections to us
Rate the song now!!!
Add a comment and share what Paint It Black Nicaragua Lyrics means to you with your friends:
- Ella Henderson - Waiting Lyrics
- Kelly Rowland - Dirty Laundry Lyrics
- Luther Vandross - I'd Rather Lyrics
- Bacilos - Caraluna Lyrics
- Christina Aguilera - Nobody Wants To Be Lonely Lyrics
- Limp Bizkit - Rearranged Lyrics
- Johnny Cash - A Thing Called Love Lyrics
- Cinderella - Nobody's Fool Lyrics
- The Cure - Burn Lyrics
- Jason Mraz - I'm Yours Lyrics
- Ella Fitzgerald - Fever Lyrics