PAINT IT BLACK - PAST TENSE, FUTURE PERFECT LYRICS
Artist: Paint It Black Lyrics
Popularity: 20 users have visited this page this week.
Date: Originally added at 6:54 am October 07, 2003.
You said, "God's got it in for you. You're fucked," but I don't believe in him.
Standing underneath stars and satellites.
The sky is not falling on my head tonight.
I can see it out of the corner of my eye, but this time I've got a running start.
"What a perfect match," I thought, "Your black eyes and my black heart."
It's in my blood. No, not that tired cliche.
For me it's literal, just check the hospital bill.
It's in my heart. Filed under "left for dead," and sewn together with a needle and thread.
It's in my head. History is fiction. God can't touch us now; we're out of his jurisdiction.
We are invincible. We may bend, but we will not be broken. [x3]
If you believe the lyrics are not correct you can Submit Corrections to us
Rate the song now!!!
Add a comment and share what Paint It Black Past Tense, Future Perfect Lyrics means to you with your friends:
- Ella Henderson - Waiting Lyrics
- Kelly Rowland - Dirty Laundry Lyrics
- Luther Vandross - I'd Rather Lyrics
- Bacilos - Caraluna Lyrics
- Christina Aguilera - Nobody Wants To Be Lonely Lyrics
- Limp Bizkit - Rearranged Lyrics
- Johnny Cash - A Thing Called Love Lyrics
- Cinderella - Nobody's Fool Lyrics
- The Cure - Burn Lyrics
- Jason Mraz - I'm Yours Lyrics
- Ella Fitzgerald - Fever Lyrics