PAINT IT BLACK - WHITE KIDS DYING OF HUNGER LYRICS
Artist: Paint It Black Lyrics
Popularity: 5 users have visited this page this week.
What will it take to shake you up?
I won't sleep at all tonight.
I'm not alright, and you're too fucking polite.
Would you call this a hit and run?
Can you tell the beating drum from the smoking gun?
Not to be outdone, we've got VIP seating for the blind, deaf, and dumb.
Now we're what we promised we would never become.
It's what they call "comfortably numb."
You're not living in the real world.
It means nothing to you.
I wish I had your faith.
Maybe then I'd feel safe.
If you believe the lyrics are not correct you can Submit Corrections to us
Rate the song now!!!
Add a comment and share what Paint It Black White Kids Dying Of Hunger Lyrics means to you with your friends:
- Ella Henderson - Waiting Lyrics
- Kelly Rowland - Dirty Laundry Lyrics
- Luther Vandross - I'd Rather Lyrics
- Bacilos - Caraluna Lyrics
- Christina Aguilera - Nobody Wants To Be Lonely Lyrics
- Limp Bizkit - Rearranged Lyrics
- Johnny Cash - A Thing Called Love Lyrics
- Cinderella - Nobody's Fool Lyrics
- The Cure - Burn Lyrics
- Jason Mraz - I'm Yours Lyrics
- Ella Fitzgerald - Fever Lyrics