PANTERA - GOOD FRIENDS AND A BOTTLE OF PILLS LYRICS
Writer(s):ABBOTT, VINCENT PAUL/ABBOTT, DARRELL LANCE/BROWN, REX ROBERT/ANSELMO, PHILIP HANSEN
Artist: Pantera Lyrics
Popularity: 38 users have visited this page this week.
While you snored and drooled, I ****ed your love.
She called me Daddy. And I called her baby when I
Smacked her ***. I called her sugar when I ate
Her alive till daylight. And I slept with her all
Over me, from forehead to ribcage I'd ripper her ***.
Sometimes I thought you might be spying, living out some
Brash fantasy, but no. You were knocked out. But we were
All knocked out you know. In a way
I serve too many masters.
We didn't know you'd break the bottle that the magic
Came in to use those jagged shards to slit our wrists
And neck. And you'd do it too, you're that kind of dude.
But you wouldn't know what you were doing because
I didn't, your girlfriend could have been a burn
Victim, an amputee, a dead body. But god damn I wanted
I'm serving too many ****ing masters.
[I told you. I told you ************]
If you believe the lyrics are not correct you can Submit Corrections to us
Rate the song now!!!
Add a comment and share what Pantera Good Friends And A Bottle Of Pills Lyrics means to you with your friends:
- Ella Henderson - Waiting Lyrics
- Kelly Rowland - Dirty Laundry Lyrics
- Luther Vandross - I'd Rather Lyrics
- Bacilos - Caraluna Lyrics
- Christina Aguilera - Nobody Wants To Be Lonely Lyrics
- Limp Bizkit - Rearranged Lyrics
- Johnny Cash - A Thing Called Love Lyrics
- Cinderella - Nobody's Fool Lyrics
- The Cure - Burn Lyrics
- Jason Mraz - I'm Yours Lyrics
- Ella Fitzgerald - Fever Lyrics