PANTERA - SLAUGHTERED LYRICS
Writer(s):ABBOTT, VINCENT PAUL/ABBOTT, DARRELL LANCE/BROWN, REX ROBERT/ANSELMO, PHILIP HANSEN
Artist: Pantera Lyrics
Popularity: 64 users have visited this page this week.
At battle with a mass astringent. The bond
That blends the weak to the wise.
It's a safe assumption that you'd want
to save me now. But I'll never face castration.
For your sacred sow is left slaughtered.
Brainwashed by me. Myself influence I. Bird brained
World saver. A fake god rests dead inside you.
It's a safe assumption that you'd want to save me now.
But I'll never face castration. For your sacred sow is left
System destroyed. Exposed and unemployed. The fruit
Of intention cry for their dead, but turning their head to
Ignore reality's claw. Knife to your wrist, syringe in your
Arm is your ounce of prevention. Give what you made,
And under your name on your grave, is salvation. A big
Slaughter the pig, the self-righteous king for your own
Restoration. For your God is in your chest, and faith kills
What is precious, for death is unanswered.
If you believe the lyrics are not correct you can Submit Corrections to us
Rate the song now!!!
Add a comment and share what Pantera Slaughtered Lyrics means to you with your friends:
- Ella Henderson - Waiting Lyrics
- Kelly Rowland - Dirty Laundry Lyrics
- Luther Vandross - I'd Rather Lyrics
- Bacilos - Caraluna Lyrics
- Christina Aguilera - Nobody Wants To Be Lonely Lyrics
- Limp Bizkit - Rearranged Lyrics
- Johnny Cash - A Thing Called Love Lyrics
- Cinderella - Nobody's Fool Lyrics
- The Cure - Burn Lyrics
- Jason Mraz - I'm Yours Lyrics
- Ella Fitzgerald - Fever Lyrics