PANTERA - THROES OF REJECTION LYRICS
Writer(s):ABBOTT, VINCENT PAUL/ABBOTT, DARRELL LANCE/BROWN, REX ROBERT/ANSELMO, PHILIP HANSEN
Artist: Pantera Lyrics
Popularity: 220 users have visited this page this week.
It's like salt poured into a deep, infected wound. It's the
type of pain you really dig and long for. I've always been
Insecure to open up and show love. Some pretty girl with
Long hair, some bald guy writhing.
The kind that's self induced. The tongue that's
Bitten through. The nauseating stab. Is feeding what
I am. A short fuse.
If there really is a god, then it's punishing me constantly.
She let me taste that sugarhole and of course, I wanted
But no. I'm reduced to a Rottypanol snort and a lot of drinks.
This **** goes on and on. Just look down my pants.
It ain't a ****ing game. My human **** to
blame. A sociopathic plan. Is feeding what I am.
Takes life away from eyes. Will give you to
The skies. It makes me more than a man. Is drowning
What I am.
If you believe the lyrics are not correct you can Submit Corrections to us
Throes of Rejection gets avg. rating 10 out of 10 based on 1 ratings. Rate the song now!!!
Add a comment and share what Pantera Throes of Rejection Lyrics means to you with your friends:
- Ella Henderson - Waiting Lyrics
- Kelly Rowland - Dirty Laundry Lyrics
- Luther Vandross - I'd Rather Lyrics
- Bacilos - Caraluna Lyrics
- Christina Aguilera - Nobody Wants To Be Lonely Lyrics
- Limp Bizkit - Rearranged Lyrics
- Johnny Cash - A Thing Called Love Lyrics
- Cinderella - Nobody's Fool Lyrics
- The Cure - Burn Lyrics
- Jason Mraz - I'm Yours Lyrics
- Ella Fitzgerald - Fever Lyrics