PANTHEIST - TIME LYRICS
Artist: Pantheist Lyrics
Popularity: 21 users have visited this page this week.
And step into this world
I had turned my back to
Time to find some joy
Time to share some happiness
My God, I forgot how to love and hate
Is this the world?
Is this my new shelter?
How could I base my hope on this?
Where can I find
Some light into this darkness
How can I build the fortress of truth
On a foundation of lies?
It's time to say goodbye
Time to move back into the shelter
I created for my own good
Time to cover my eyes
Not to see the faces
That betray their cold indifference
But I shall return to burn their houses down
-the houses built on lies and apathy-
To claim back my place I have never found
To break the silence
With a cry of desperation
If you believe the lyrics are not correct you can Submit Corrections to us
Rate the song now!!!
Add a comment and share what Pantheist Time Lyrics means to you with your friends:
- Ella Henderson - Waiting Lyrics
- Kelly Rowland - Dirty Laundry Lyrics
- Luther Vandross - I'd Rather Lyrics
- Bacilos - Caraluna Lyrics
- Christina Aguilera - Nobody Wants To Be Lonely Lyrics
- Limp Bizkit - Rearranged Lyrics
- Johnny Cash - A Thing Called Love Lyrics
- Cinderella - Nobody's Fool Lyrics
- The Cure - Burn Lyrics
- Jason Mraz - I'm Yours Lyrics
- Ella Fitzgerald - Fever Lyrics