PAUL COLMAN - HOME OF GRACE LYRICS
Artist: Paul Colman Lyrics
Popularity: 7 users have visited this page this week.
Talking about you and you can't listen
What do you do when you hear what they're saying?
And you know it just ain't true
What do you do when people are sharing?
Half made truths through Chinese whispers
Damned of you don't speak damned of you do
And you pray just to make it though
Well you hold your head up strong
And you learn to carry on
And you fly away
To the home of grace
What do you do when people are walking?
Walking a line that's crooked and broken
All you want to do is to turn on the light
But you know that it can't be you
What do you do when you know it's in you
And everyone to believe the first thing
That you hear and to make your mind
Before you know it's true
I've asked you to turn on the light
I've asked you to reconcile
But I see a sign on your door
Saying grace doesn't love here anymore
If you believe the lyrics are not correct you can Submit Corrections to us
Rate the song now!!!
Add a comment and share what Paul Colman Home Of Grace Lyrics means to you with your friends:
- Ella Henderson - Waiting Lyrics
- Kelly Rowland - Dirty Laundry Lyrics
- Blink-182 - Anthem Lyrics
- Elton John - Philadelphia Freedom Lyrics
- Keith Urban - Somebody Like You Lyrics
- Nana - Lonely Lyrics
- The Killers - On Top Lyrics
- Shania Twain - When You Kiss Me Lyrics
- Eva Cassidy - Time After Time Lyrics
- Kelly Rowland - Stole Lyrics
- Brand New - Seventy Times Seven Lyrics