PAUL WHITEMAN - WAGON WHEELS LYRICS
Artist: Paul Whiteman Lyrics
Popularity: 13 users have visited this page this week.
That we were really through.,
I said I didn’t love her,
That we’d begin anew,
And you can all believe me,
We sure intended to,
But we just couldn’t say goodbye.
The chairs and then the sofa,
They broke right down and cried,
The curtains started wavin’
For me to come inside,
I tell you confidentially,
The tears were hard to hide,
And we just couldn’t say goodbye.
The clock was striking twelve o’clock.
It Smiled on us below.
With folded hands it seemed to say,
We’ll miss you if you go.
So I went back and kissed her
And when I looked around,
The room was singin’ love songs
And dancin’ up and down.
And now we’re both so happy,
Because at last we’ve found,
That we just couldn’t say goodbye.
If you believe the lyrics are not correct you can Submit Corrections to us
Rate the song now!!!
Add a comment and share what Paul Whiteman Wagon Wheels Lyrics means to you with your friends:
- The-Dream - High Art Lyrics
- Sheryl Crow - Home Again Lyrics
- Blink-182 - Anthem Lyrics
- Elton John - Philadelphia Freedom Lyrics
- Keith Urban - Somebody Like You Lyrics
- Nana - Lonely Lyrics
- The Killers - On Top Lyrics
- Shania Twain - When You Kiss Me Lyrics
- Eva Cassidy - Time After Time Lyrics
- Kelly Rowland - Stole Lyrics
- Brand New - Seventy Times Seven Lyrics