PEPPER - FACE PLANT LYRICS
Artist: Pepper Lyrics
Popularity: 4 users have visited this page this week.
Date: Originally added at 6:54 am October 07, 2003.
pre-chorus: I'm feeling depressed and real low no popularity has taken its toll, I know there's no way back from this. So how could life get worse than this.
verse 2: They don't know me they never even gave me a chance. They threw my ass on the bathroom wall I'm thinking bout moving to France. Well, the last mile is miles away and I'm on my way out of the game. You don't know what they made me do and I'm not permitted to say.
chorus: I got no friends no friends at all people never call me and its all my fault. I got no friends none at all. People think its funny but I don't at all.
verse 3: They'll chase you on your way back home. Slam the door and jump in bed don't you come out till its safe. I guess that by then you'll be dead. Oh why must they come after me why can't they pick on somebody else. It's like I did something wrong, but I guess its something I missed. In the eyes of all of them to nothing I'll ever amount, so when I hear people laughing I know who there laughing about.
If you believe the lyrics are not correct you can Submit Corrections to us
Rate the song now!!!
Add a comment and share what Pepper Face Plant Lyrics means to you with your friends:
- The-Dream - High Art Lyrics
- Sheryl Crow - Home Again Lyrics
- Faith No More - Easy Like Sunday Morning Lyrics
- Maurizio Ferrandini - Bahay Kubo Lyrics
- The Beatles - Hey Jude Lyrics
- Christina Aguilera - Dirrty Lyrics
- Blink-182 - Story Of A Lonely Guy Lyrics
- Reba Mcentire - I'm A Survivor Lyrics
- Frank Sinatra - The Summer Wind Lyrics
- Leann Rimes - Can't Fight The Moonlight Lyrics
- 3LW - No More Lyrics