PETE TOWNSHEND - I AM SECURE LYRICS
Artist: Pete Townshend Lyrics
Popularity: 4 users have visited this page this week.
Date: Originally added at 6:54 am October 07, 2003.
My heart is touched,
By awakening faces.
I see the panic,
Of people in motion.
I can stand here,
Look out on an ocean.
I am a wall,
Awaiting a catchword.
I see the city laid out like a patchwork.
Alone, I am free, from hatred and blindness.
I hope that this life,
Is frozen and timeless.
My man is here,
We grow old by inches.
Tomorrow, I'll walk among heroes and princes.
I feed the boys,
I hear secrets whispered.
I know the hearts that are battered and blistered.
I am secure.
In this world of apartheid,
This is my cell,
But it's connected to starlight.
Lyrics © SPIRIT ONE MUSIC OBO SPIRIT SERVICES HOLDINGS, SARL
If you believe the lyrics are not correct you can Submit Corrections to us
Rate the song now!!!
Add a comment and share what Pete Townshend I Am Secure Lyrics means to you with your friends:
- The Lonely Island - Spring Break Anthem Lyrics
- Shania Twain - When You Kiss Me Lyrics
- Creed - Higher Lyrics
- Slipknot - Vermillion Lyrics
- Ginuwine - Pony Lyrics
- Kenny Chesney - You Had Me From Hello Lyrics
- Queen - It's A Beautiful Day Lyrics
- Air Supply - Making Love Out Of Nothing At All Lyrics
- Sarah Mclachlan - Answer Lyrics
- Ashanti - Always On Time Lyrics