PETER AND THE TEST TUBE BABIES - BLOWN OUT AGAIN LYRICS
Artist: Peter And The Test Tube Babies Lyrics
Popularity: 7 users have visited this page this week.
Although I try it's all in vain, i've been blown out blown out again.
It's not my fault I'm not to blame, i've been blown out blown out again.
Been promised a lift from me mate, but he ain't arrived and it's getting late.
But when he arrives the car is full, i've been blown out and I feel a fool.
This curse upon me is a pain, i've been blown out blown out again.
It's not my fault I'm not to blame, ive been blown out blown out again.
I'm on the guest list for a gig in town, so I make a special effort of going down.
But when I get there they can't find my name, it looks like I've been blown out again.
If you believe the lyrics are not correct you can Submit Corrections to us
Rate the song now!!!
Add a comment and share what Peter And The Test Tube Babies Blown Out Again Lyrics means to you with your friends:
- The-Dream - High Art Lyrics
- Sheryl Crow - Home Again Lyrics
- Udit Narayan - Jadoo Teri Nazar Lyrics
- Cat Power - Cherokee Lyrics
- Kenny Chesney - You Had Me From Hello Lyrics
- Golden Earrings - When The Bullet Hits The Bone Lyrics
- Sabrina - Boys Lyrics
- Smashing Pumpkins - Zero Lyrics
- John Stamos - Full House Theme Song Lyrics
- Michael Bolton - Can I Touch You...There? Lyrics
- Louis Armstrong - We Have All The Time In The World Lyrics