PHANTOM OF THE OPERA - I REMEMBER LYRICS
Artist: Phantom Of The Opera Lyrics
Popularity: 21 users have visited this page this week.
Date: Originally added at 6:54 am October 07, 2003.
(As the light brightens, we see the PHANTOM seated at
the organ playing with furious concentration. He breaks
off occasionally to write the music down. There is a
musical box in the shape of a barrel organ beside the bed.
Mysteriously, it plays as CHRISTINE
wakes up. The music keeps her in a half-trance)
there was mist . . .
upon a vast, glassy lake . . .
There were candles
and on the lake there
was a boat,
and in the boat
there was a man . . .
(She rises and approaches the PHANTOM who does not
see her As she reaches for his mask, he turns, almost
catching her. This happens several times)
Who was that shape
in the shadows?
Whose is the face
in the mask?
(She finally succeeds in tearing the mask from his face.
The PHANTOM springs up and rounds on her furiously.
She clearly sees his face. The audience does not, as he is
standing in profile and in shadow)
You little prying
You little demon -
is this what you wanted to see?
You little Iying
You little viper!
now you cannot ever be free!
Damn you . . .
Curse you . . .
If you believe the lyrics are not correct you can Submit Corrections to us
Rate the song now!!!
Add a comment and share what Phantom Of The Opera I Remember Lyrics means to you with your friends:
- Sheryl Crow - Home Again Lyrics
- The Saturdays - Gentleman Lyrics
- Snoop Lion - La La La Lyrics
- Marilyn Manson - This Is The New Shit Lyrics
- 2Pac (Tupac Shakur) - Hail Mary Lyrics
- Guns N' Roses - Dead Horse Lyrics
- Mariah Carey - I Still Believe Lyrics
- Smashing Pumpkins - 1979 Lyrics
- The Beatles - Hey Jude Lyrics
- Aaliyah - Try Again Lyrics
- Frank Sinatra - The Summer Wind Lyrics