PHIL COLLINS - NO WAY OUT LYRICS
Artist: Phil Collins Lyrics
Popularity: 35 users have visited this page this week.
But there’s nothing I can say to change the things I’ve done
I’d do anything within my power, I’d give everything I’ve got
But the path I seek is hidden from me now
Brother bear, I let you down
You trusted me, believed in me,
And I let you down
Of all the things I hid from you,
I cannot hide the shame.
And I pray someone... something will come,
To take away the pain.
There’s no way out of this dark place,
No hope, no future.
I know I can’t be free,
But I can’t see another way,
I can’t face another day.
Instrumental to end...
If you believe the lyrics are not correct you can Submit Corrections to us
Rate the song now!!!
Add a comment and share what Phil Collins No Way Out Lyrics means to you with your friends:
- The-Dream - High Art Lyrics
- Sheryl Crow - Home Again Lyrics
- Guns N' Roses - Dead Horse Lyrics
- Marilyn Manson - Saint Lyrics
- Avril Lavigne - Tomorrow Lyrics
- Air Supply - Making Love Out Of Nothing At All Lyrics
- Ginuwine - Pony Lyrics
- Jay-Z - Dirt Off Your Shoulder Lyrics
- Queen - It's A Beautiful Day Lyrics
- Beyonce - Baby Boy Lyrics
- Enanitos Verdes - Luz De Dia Lyrics