PINBACK - WALTERS LYRICS
Artist: Pinback Lyrics
Popularity: 52 users have visited this page this week.
Date: Originally added at 6:54 am October 07, 2003.
You laid your past to sleep.
No other might worry.
Alone, but not alive.
Anyone else would slit from sleeve to shoulder.
Anyone else you not deserve your life.
It seems that all lines convalesce beyond your side.
It's sense that all I've worried for is vain.
Larry climbs into his lawn chair.
Waves a goodbye.
Unties from the post.
Races towards the sky.
Takes a sip out of his beer and says, "It looks amazing."
Climbs until he can't think.
Can't hear a sound.
Shoots out the balloons and falls to the ground.
Jumps out off his chair and says, "It was amazing."
Now that I'm miles above you here.
Did I snap the last thread of all my fears?
(Get me down...)
Is there nothing left for me to do?
(Let me down...)
Went out on a hike and he never came back again.
If you believe the lyrics are not correct you can Submit Corrections to us
Rate the song now!!!
Add a comment and share what Pinback Walters Lyrics means to you with your friends:
- Sheryl Crow - Home Again Lyrics
- The Saturdays - Gentleman Lyrics
- Marilyn Manson - Saint Lyrics
- A Perfect Circle - Blue Lyrics
- Aerosmith - The Other Side Lyrics
- Smashing Pumpkins - Zero Lyrics
- Lonestar - My Front Porch Looking In Lyrics
- Avril Lavigne - Tomorrow Lyrics
- Louis Armstrong - We Have All The Time In The World Lyrics
- Jay-Z - Dirt Off Your Shoulder Lyrics
- Snow Patrol - Chocolate Lyrics