PINK FLOYD - MOTHER LYRICS
Artist: Pink Floyd Lyrics
Popularity: 12414 users have visited this page this week.
Mother do you think they'll like this song?
Mother do you think they'll try to break my balls?
Mother should I build the wall?
Mother should I run for President?
Mother should I trust the government?
Mother will they put me in the firing mine?
Is it just a waste of time?
Hush now baby, baby, don't you cry.
Mama's gonna make all your nightmares come true.
Mama's gonna put all her fears into you.
Mama's gonna keep you right here under her wing.
She won't let you fly, but she might let you sing.
Mama's gonna keep baby cozy and warm.
Ooooh baby, ooooh baby, oooooh baby,
Of course mama's gonna help build the wall.
Mother do you think she's good enough, for me?
Mother do you think she's dangerous, to me?
Mother will she tear your little boy apart?
Mother will she break my heart?
Hush now baby, baby don't you cry.
Mama's gonna check out all your girlfriends for you.
Mama won't let anyone dirty get through.
Mama's gonna wait up until you get in.
Mama will always find out where you've been.
Mama's gonna keep baby healthy and clean.
Ooooh baby, oooh baby, oooh baby,
You'll always be baby to me.
Mother, did it need to be so high?
If you believe the lyrics are not correct you can Submit Corrections to us
Mother gets avg. rating 9.6 out of 10 based on 34 ratings. Rate the song now!!!
Add a comment and share what Pink Floyd Mother Lyrics means to you with your friends:
- The-Dream - High Art Lyrics
- Sheryl Crow - Home Again Lyrics
- Smashing Pumpkins - 1979 Lyrics
- Bobby Vinton - Mr Lonely Lyrics
- Snow Patrol - Chocolate Lyrics
- Marilyn Manson - This Is The New Shit Lyrics
- Lonestar - My Front Porch Looking In Lyrics
- Sugarcult - Memory Lyrics
- 2Pac (Tupac Shakur) - Hail Mary Lyrics
- Red Hot Chili Peppers - Venice Queen Lyrics
- A Perfect Circle - Blue Lyrics