PINK FLOYD - TIME LYRICS
Writer(s):WILLIAMS, DENIECE / WHITE, MAURICE
Artist: Pink Floyd Lyrics
Popularity: 2186 users have visited this page this week.
You fritter and waste the hours in an offhand way.
Kicking around on a piece of ground in your home town
Waiting for someone or something to show you the way.
Tired of lying in the sunshine staying home to watch the rain.
You are young and life is long and there is time to kill today.
And then one day you find ten years have got behind you.
No one told you when to run, you missed the starting gun.
So you run and you run to catch up with the sun but it's sinking
Racing around to come up behind you again.
The sun is the same in a relative way but you're older,
Shorter of breath and one day closer to death.
Every year is getting shorter never seem to find the time.
Plans that either come to naught or half a page of scribbled lines
Hanging on in quiet desperation is the English way
The time is gone, the song is over,
Thought I'd something more to say.
I like to be here
When I can
When I come home
Cold and tired
It's good to warm my bones
Beside the fire
Across the field
Tolling on the iron bell
Calls the faithful to their knees
To hear the softly spoken magic spell
If you believe the lyrics are not correct you can Submit Corrections to us
Time gets avg. rating 10 out of 10 based on 26 ratings. Rate the song now!!!
Add a comment and share what Pink Floyd Time Lyrics means to you with your friends:
- The-Dream - High Art Lyrics
- Sheryl Crow - Home Again Lyrics
- Creed - Six Feet From The Edge Lyrics
- Delerium - Silence Lyrics
- Mariah Carey - I Still Believe Lyrics
- Tony Orlando And Dawn - Whos In The Strawberry Patch With Sally Lyrics
- Snoop Lion - La La La Lyrics
- Aaliyah - Try Again Lyrics
- Glenn Frey - The Heat Is On Lyrics
- Mark Wills - 19-something Lyrics
- Usher - You Remind Me Lyrics