POLAR BEAR CLUB - OUR BALLADS LYRICS
Artist: Polar Bear Club Lyrics
Popularity: 6 users have visited this page this week.
Date: Originally added at 6:54 am October 07, 2003.
He's got two kids, both girls.
23 and 17 you know they mean the world to him.
But Mr. Lawyer, he's not the point. He heard my band
And had to give an account of what he liked and what he hated,
Mentioned we alienated girls from boys.
You see I was angry, I was crushed and I know these words
Just wont be enough.
And I'll come home at night and crawl in my bed so cold
And rest will never come.
When I scream, it certainly isn't for machismo.
Not intimidation or gender segregation
I just needed more from the words I sang but you can't understand.
So you're saying that a female only listens to ballads and love songs?
The girls that I know wouldn't think so.
But according to you our songs should separate all the girls from the boys.
If you believe the lyrics are not correct you can Submit Corrections to us
Rate the song now!!!
Add a comment and share what Polar Bear Club Our Ballads Lyrics means to you with your friends:
- The Saturdays - Gentleman Lyrics
- The Lonely Island - Spring Break Anthem Lyrics
- Antonia - Marabou Lyrics
- Bush - Everything Zen Lyrics
- Aerosmith - Miss You Babe Lyrics
- Bush - Comedown Lyrics
- Frank Sinatra - Singing In The Rain Lyrics
- Guns N' Roses - Ain't It Fun Lyrics
- Bring It On - Bring It On Cheer Lyrics
- Michelle Branch - Goodbye To You Lyrics
- The Mamas & The Papas - Creeque Alley Lyrics