POSSESSED - STORM IN MY MIND LYRICS
Artist: Possessed Lyrics
Popularity: 8 users have visited this page this week.
Date: Originally added at 6:54 am October 07, 2003.
Sail the sea
Ship of dreams
Things aren't always as they seem
Inside my head
Thinking now of what's ahead
What is False?
And what is real?
There's no knowing, How I feel
Sail the seven seas
Who will rule the world next
They will bring you to your knees
The storm is in my mind
If there is
Will I care
At my Brain thoughts Will tear
I want to live so fast
How long will I last
I live from day to day
I watch my brain decay
Feeling the current pull you in
Feeling your all along
Feel the fire burn within
Death has now begun
Transcipted by LSlasher (yea, a part of the Society Lyrics Team)
If you believe the lyrics are not correct you can Submit Corrections to us
Rate the song now!!!
Add a comment and share what Possessed Storm In My Mind Lyrics means to you with your friends:
- Havoc - Favorite Rap Stars Lyrics
- Blues Clues - Mail Song Lyrics
- Bring It On - Bring It On Cheer Lyrics
- Switchfoot - Meant To Live Lyrics
- The Mamas & The Papas - Creeque Alley Lyrics
- Michelle Branch - Goodbye To You Lyrics
- Sean Paul - Just Give Me The Light Lyrics
- Jojo - Leave (Get Out) Lyrics
- Johnny Cash - Ring Of Fire Lyrics
- Simon And Garfunkel - Feeling Groovy (59th St. Bridge Song) Lyrics