PRETTY THINGS - CRIES FROM THE MIDNIGHT CIRCUS LYRICS
Artist: Pretty Things Lyrics
Popularity: 4 users have visited this page this week.
Our bodies so brightly adorn
In your long sedans and your Oldsmobiles,
Through that slit in your face, you ask me,
How it feels.
Can you hear me, can you hear me,
I'm a-telling you again.
Daughters of Satan all stand in line,
With faces greased and a mouth full of shine.
With iron hand you bruise the flesh,
Then through a closing door you ask,
Pray why the distress.
Hear me, can you hear me, can you.
Midnight sailors can stay,
We won't send you away,
See me here on my knees.
You lie in the alley, with blood on your clothes.
As fingers round your throat they close.
Your cries of murder, splash on the walls
As you die, you think about the injustice of it all.
Can you hear me ...
Hear me ...
See Satan's daughters' red light,
They have such good appetites,
Another clown packs his drag ...
If you believe the lyrics are not correct you can Submit Corrections to us
Rate the song now!!!
Add a comment and share what Pretty Things CRIES FROM THE MIDNIGHT CIRCUS Lyrics means to you with your friends:
- The Saturdays - Gentleman Lyrics
- The Lonely Island - Spring Break Anthem Lyrics
- Billie Myers - Kiss The Rain Lyrics
- Alien Ant Farm - Movies Lyrics
- P.O.D. - Beautiful Lyrics
- Eagles - Peaceful Easy Feeling Lyrics
- Kelly Clarkson - Miss Independent Lyrics
- Akon - Ghetto Lyrics
- Bryan Adams - I'm Ready Lyrics
- Michelle Branch - Breathe Lyrics
- Switchfoot - Meant To Live Lyrics